Take care of you so you can take care of them.
My mission is to help stressed out moms like you find time to reduce stress without upending your whole life to do it. As your guide and coach, I help you find “me” time everyday AND give you the tools to get what YOU need.
Retool Your Schedule:
Together we’ll explore the underlying reasons (AKA Stinkin’ Thinkin’) why self-care is taking a backseat, find guilt-free time and FINALLY reduce your stress. For 3 weeks, you’ll get one-on-one attention and support from me, the Self-Care Coach.
Here’s what we’ll work on:
- Assess and eliminate time wasters in your schedule
- Identify & release emotions that come up (guilt, resentment). Let’s tackle that Stinkin’ Thinkin’ that keeps you from taking time for you.
- Learn my mom-friendly time management tricks to help you maximize your time (one of these helped me earn a 3.79 GPA in grad school while working full-time).
- Get a detailed follow-up email after each call with a detailed summary of insights and recommendations.
Pay What You Want Self-Care Call:
Sometimes, we just want a one and done session to get started.
In the time it takes to truly enjoy a coffee (at least in my house), this hour-long session can help you move the needle in the direction you want. This is for you if you want to create an easy you-focused self-care plan and need someone to bounce ideas off of. I give you easy & simple ways to change your life!
- An hour-long zoom call to learn how to come up with easy ways to reduce stress so you can focus on what matters most to you.
- A sounding board for your ideas with feedback on creative ways to make change happen quickly and easily.
- A detailed summary with insights and recommendations so you can take action right away.
Investment: Pay What You Want ($25 minimum)
“Investing in you is truly the best thing to consider. I was rarely able to do self-care for myself and when I did, it was more like multi-tasking. Being able to have “me” time has helped me enjoy the present moment with my family instead of rushing the moment to get to my never ending to-do list.
Heiddi celebrated things I didn’t see as progress and showed me to clearly refocus on me both in session and in between. Heiddi has a personable approach with an on-going positive focus.
Thank you, Heiddi for your authenticity and for journeying with me on this path to invest in and maintain my self-care.” ~ JENNIFER V.