Take care of you so you can take care of them.
My mission is to help busy working moms like you de-stress without the guilt. I help you find “me” time AND give you the tools to GET what YOU need. I’m a single mom of two. I’ve been stressed and unappreciated. I’ve felt it. So can YOU! You CAN get “me” time and STILL be there for your family.
Busy Working Moms Self-care Bootcamp:
You’ll get individualized attention and support with this 6-week one-on-one coaching program. Together we’ll explore the underlying reasons why you’re unable to get your self-care, find guilt-free time and needed support from your family.
- Assess your schedule and eliminate time wasters
- Set healthy boundaries with your time so you can take care of you
- Reconnect with yourself through brief exercises designed to remind you of your past interests
- Work through the emotions that come up (guilt, resentment, low self-worth)
- Learn effective communication tips to get the support you need from your family.
Investment: $750 (Budget-Friendly Payment Plan Available)
One Hour Laser Session:
If you know what you already need, but want a little back-up – this one and done session is for you. I give you a quick and dirty rundown on how you can quickly de-stress without the guilt!
- have a sounding board for your ideas for stress and time management
- learn quick tips to ask for support from your family
- get feedback on how you can best work your stress management plan
“Investing in you is truly the best thing to consider in 2019. I was rarely able to do self-care for myself and when I did, it was more like multi-tasking. Being able to have “me” time has helped me enjoy the present moment with my family instead of rushing the moment to get to my never ending to-do list.
Heiddi celebrated things I didn’t see as progress and showed me to clearly refocus on me both in session and in between. She has lived this need for self-care as a mom and continues to live it. Heiddi has a personable approach with an on-going positive focus.
Thank you, Heiddi for your authenticity and for journeying with me on this path to invest in and maintain my self-care.”