YOU CAN HAVE TIME FOR YOU. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. For real!
Oh Mama! I see you. You’re so tired! Dito! Worrying about all the crap you did (and didn’t do) and all the crap you’ve got to do tomorrow. Skipping lunch (or eating junkfood at your desk) and living on coffee. Your mantra is “I wanna run away.” You dream of alone time, but pouty faces and guilty stop you from taking it.
- You’ve got a packed schedule, but no time to breathe.
- You drag yourself through the day, but you feel super stressed out and exhausted.
- You want alone time, but feel guilty taking time away from your family.
- You want to do fun things to relax, but you’re SO stressed you’ve forgotten what fun is.
- You’re so fried that you don’t stand up for yourself anymore.
- Face it, you’ve given up!
I’m not a mind reader, I’ve just been where you are right now.
My AHA Moment (and how it helps YOU):
In 2018, my favorite food was coffee and even though I was struggling at work, I didn’t ask for help. I was burnt out and later fired. For the FIRST TIME EVER!I cried over that crazy job. Felt anxious, insecure with my self-esteem in the gutter. “You don’t know how to do this job.” “Maybe you shouldn’t help anyone.” “You’re no good.” These negative thoughts pounded my brain even though I’d stopped having them for several years.
When my teen found out about my job loss, he worried about the bills. I knew that if I didn’t deal with my junk, it would affect every part of my life, especially my boys. And I REFUSED to let this one event affect my babies in any negative way.
Because of them, I turned things around.
Even though I felt terrible, I started taking care of myself. Went back to doing the things I enjoyed doing. And started feeling better. Daily writing sessions and quiet walks after drop off. Listening to music. A little bit everyday. No pressure or judgment. With lots of compassion for myself.
Create, set and keep time for you everyday with my free guide
“Steal Your Time Back: 6 Secrets for Busy Working Moms”
It felt SO GOOD to reconnect with me.
I resented my boys less when they needed something. Didn’t feel guilty for biting their heads off every chance I got, because I STOPPED doing it. Instead, I was more relaxed and happier. And because I was happier, they were, too. Because I made time to put myself first.
I’m a coach today because I want other busy working moms like you to feel as joyful and happy as I do now (<— See that face? My heart is FULL).
That’s why I created the Busy Working Moms Self-Care Bootcamp so that women like YOU (and me) can be happier and more relaxed, too!
Where my journey began:
A long, long time ago in an after-school program called the Unitas Therapeutic Community, I met the “Mr. Rogers” in my life, Doc (Dr. Edward Eismann). At 13, after that amazing first day of feeling accepted, appreciated and valued (thanks Doc & Val!), I became an after-school counselor to help other kids feel the same way. I stuck around for 10 years! As an adult, I remembered how happy I was in UNITAS and became a licensed mental health counselor. The rest is people-helper history.
I’m the right coach for you and here’s why:
- I’ve been a people helper for 12 years and a licensed mental health counselor since 2011 after 9 years in the corporate world (over 20 years of working my butt off!)
- I’m also a busy working single mom.
- I’ve struggled with anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. And have used self-care to overcome all three.
- I’ve coached and educated parents, kids and teens about the importance and impact of self-care.
- I’ve created a personalized self-care plan that fits me, my lifestyle AND my family. Been there, done that!
Get to know Me Facts:
- I’m the ringleader of a three-ring circus with my two boys (ages 18 & 4)
- My Superpower is I feel EVERYTHING. (I’m an introvert and highly sensitive person).
- I’m a self-taught guitarist of over 20 years.
- I journal at least 5 days a week and take daily quiet walks.
- Mr. Rogers is my spirit animal and I want to be like him when I grow up.
- I’m a geek and aim to learn something new everyday.
YOU MATTER so very much!
Mira mujer, you have the RIGHT to take time for yourself. To put yourself FIRST.
You don’t have to come in last place anymore.
My mission is to help YOU create, set and keep time to relax, increase your joy, elevate your mood and uplift your spirit. To be the BEST you for YOU. Without the guilt.
And bonus – your family gets back the wonderful, amazing YOU they’ve been missing!
You CAN have time for you, be happier AND get the support you need from your family.
Remember, you’re only SECONDS away from a happier, more relaxed YOU.
Due to professional ethical guidelines, identifying client information will not be disclosed (excepting testimonials). The contents of this blog are for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing found on our website is intended to be a substitute for professional psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
If you need mental health support, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.