Hi, I’m Heiddi and I’m so happy you’re here!
Getting “ME” time isn’t as hard as you think!
You’re feeling unappreciated, drained with no time for yourself. Feeling guilty for even WANTING time for yourself. That’s FIXABLE!
You’re tired, stressed and have ZERO time. You know you NEED to take time for yourself, but you feel guilty about taking time away from your family. Or you don’t want your family to think you’re selfish. There are things you WANT to do, but you can’t even find 5 minutes for yourself.
- Have a packed schedule with no time to breathe.
- Manage to get through the day, but feel beyond stressed out.
- Want to make time for yourself, but feel super guilty about taking time away from your family.
- Want to do fun things, but you’re SO stressed you’ve forgotten what fun even MEANS!
- Don’t believe “ME” time is possible because it takes too DAMN long!
My AHA Moment (and how it helps YOU):
Even though I’d been a people helper for years, I still had my own struggles taking time for myself. My aha moment came when I was fired from my job earlier this year. For the. FIRST TIME EVER! I was devastated. I’d been living on coffee, fumes and stress, sacrificing myself for a job that was causing more bad than good. And all of this while caring for my two boys as a single mom. I was unhappy, anxious and just plain MISERABLE. I knew that if I didn’t deal with my junk, it would affect every part of my life. So, I chose myself first over and over again. Everyday, I found what worked for me. I want this for YOU, too! I KNOW I’m not the only one struggling with stress and guilt.
Listen girlfriend, you have the RIGHT to take time for yourself. Putting on your oxygen mask before helping your family put on theirs. Taking time for yourself, especially when it’s all brand new, is a process. My mission is to help you find the time, words and energy to create your plan and be the BEST you for you AND your family. To do little things everyday for “me” time. To remind you that you ARE worth it, that you DO need time to recharge and that it’s OKAY to ask your loved ones to help you do it.
- To create time in my schedule for me (bonus – it DIDN’T affect MY family).
- To say NO to the things that don’t uplift you
- To talk to my family about what I needed and how it helps THEM
- To establish DAILY “ME” time sessions
Where I got started:
I was very anxious and bullied as a kid. My 7th grade teacher invited me to an after-school program called the Unitas Therapeutic Community. It was there that I met my own “Mr. Rogers” except his name was Doc. I spent the next 10 years of my life there. Why? Because I felt accepted, appreciated and valued (thanks Doc and Val!). I became an after-school counselor and my mission became about helping other kids feel special, loved and important. When I realized this was my career, I became a licensed mental health counselor. And the rest is history.
I’m the right coach for you and here’s why:
- I’ve got the goods (a mental health professional since 2011).
- I’ve been a people helper for 11 years after 7 years in the corporate world (18 years of working my butt off!)
- I’m the Ringmaster of my own circus with two boys (teen and preschooler) with little support.
- I’ve struggled with anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. And have used “Me” time to overcome all three.
- I’ve coached and educated others about the importance and impact of self-care.
- Been there, done that! I’ve created a personalized self-care plan that fits me, my lifestyle AND my family.
- Take as little as one minute (yes, really!) to do something for yourself.
- Love yourself first and STILL be there for your family GUILT-FREE.
- Take time for yourself in easy ways that fit YOU and your lifestyle.
- Love yourself using self-care, which makes you better FOR you AND your family.
Heiddi, this is amazing! Let’s do it!
Book a complimentary 20 minute consultation. You CAN be less stressed, find “me” time and get the support you need from your family. Thanks for visiting. I can’t WAIT to hear from you!
Get to know Me Facts:
- I feel EVERYTHING! (I’m an introvert and highly sensitive person).
- I journal at least 5 days a week and take daily walks.
- Mr. Rogers is my spirit animal and I want to be like him when I grow up.
- I’m a self-taught musician and have played the guitar for over 20 years.
- I’m a trivia geek and love to learn something new everyday.
Due to professional ethical guidelines, identifying client information will not be disclosed. The contents of this blog are for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing found on our website is intended to be a substitute for professional psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
If you need mental health support, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.